Probate & Trust Real Estate Sales
Probate real estate sales need the steady hand of a Certified Probate Specialist who can guide you through the process.
Probate Realtor Fresno
If you are the Administrator or Executor of an Estate or a Probate Attorney, Eric McCormick can assist you through the probate real estate process with the professionalism and detail required for a seamless transaction. Eric McCormick understands the probate process and has the patience, professionalism and communication skills to work with multiple decision-makers and involved parties.
Owner, Estate Sale Fresno
As the owner of Estate Sale Fresno, my team of transition specialists can provide an expert opinion on the value of the items in the house, clean and price every item, and provide a professional estate sale that will bring 500-1,000 buyers on average. With our professional signage and massive following on social media, email, and text messaging, we can ensure the highest and best prices for your estate.
My Goals For Your Probate Transaction:
- To provide objective, third party advice.
- To work with the attorney on their schedule and to appear in court or at hearings.
- To execute a marketing and listing strategy to maximize the opportunities of the sale, get multiple offers, and the highest and best price.
- To be a fiduciary representative throughout inspections, negotiations and escrow.
- To provide all the necessary paperwork and disclosures to ensure a smooth transaction.
Why work with a Certified Probate Specialist?
Probate real estate transactions differ from traditional sales and require additional disclosures and paperwork. In addition, in most cases there are multiple family members or attorneys involved, and the Administrator might not have lived in, or is not familiar with the property. When you take all of these factors together it’s important to work with a proven real estate professional who can handle the technical, legal, fiduciary and emotional aspects of the transaction.